On June 18, 2019, LCEA held a general meeting to vote on the contract based on the June 12, 2019 LCEA and Lane ESD tentative agreement.
- 40 members were physically present at the general meeting
- 11 members submitted paper votes, in absentia
- 9 members submitted email votes, in absentia
Quorum (30% of membership) was reached with a total of 60 (or 35% of) members participating in the vote.
- Niels Pasternak made the motion to ratify
- Lisa Blain seconded the motion
- 57 members voted “yes”
- 3 members voted “no”
- The motion carried
The Lane ESD Board will meet on July 16, 2019 and presumably also approve the tentative agreement, after which the contract will be drafted by the Contract Writing Committee of Chris Antonetti, Carol Knobbe, Jeri Ingallinero, and Tracy Mansfield. After both LCEA and Lane ESD negotiating teams have had a chance to review the final draft, the contract will be signed by representatives of LCEA and Lane ESD.