Contract Vote Update
On June 18, 2019, LCEA held a general meeting to vote on the contract based on the June 12, 2019 LCEA and Lane ESD tentative agreement.
- 40 members were physically present at the general meeting
- 11 members submitted paper votes, in absentia
- 9 members submitted email votes, in absentia
Quorum (30% of membership) was reached with a total of 60 (or 35% of) members participating in the vote.
- Niels Pasternak made the motion to ratify
- Lisa Blain seconded the motion
- 57 members voted “yes”
- 3 members voted “no”
- The motion carried
Subsequently, on July 16, 2019, the Lane ESD Board approved the tentative agreement and both LCEA and Lane ESD representatives signed the contract.
A copy of the current contract can be downloaded on the Documents page.